Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Rock Gal Anagrams 2

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    WHAT, I ask again, could be easier than anagrams of some famous rock gals?
    Not much I, again, hear you say. Well, here's another chance for you to prove it!
    - All you have to do is guess the real name of each female rocker.
    The prize is still $100 in imaginary money, for each correct answer, to spend on anything you want in the imaginary shopping mall of your choice.
    BTW the winner of each game is automatically entered into the big 'Rock Gal Anagrams' tournament of champions where the imaginary prizes are REALLY unbelievable!

    So here, then, are 10 'BRAND NEW' Rock Gal Anagrams:
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1) nearly no shims
    2) new jam dyes
    3) a lift rod
    4) gas clicker
    5) elk at tow
    6) nurse lake lie
    7) a kite person
    8) respect no iron
    9) a far thin fuel main
    10 nora lord does rio</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good luck!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well done Gus, This is a real stumper.... I'll scratch my head for a few more days before calling for help, but for now all I can answer is #3 - Lita Ford, Right ?
    Keep up the good work my friend
    ... PEACE...

    Please send my imaginary cash to my account at the First State Bank Of Confusion, Bean Field, Illinois

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo EllaNoise, Welcome back dude!
    You are correct. #3 is indeed Lita Ford!
    A 100 dollar imaginary deposit as been made to your FSBC account as per your request.
    Lemme just say, a couple of these might be a bit difficult but some others should be easy IMO.
    So glad you made it back for this version of 'Rock Gal Anagrams' dude! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Good luck 2 ya!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus Dude, I am getting [img]confused.gif[/img] . Let me Show ya what I know (or what I thunk I Know).
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1. Shirley Manson.
    2. Wendy James
    5. Kat Lowe
    7. Kate Pierson.</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please send any imaginary cash as before to my imaginary account. I'll Keep trying.
    <center>...PEACE...</center>

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yes Mr. Ella. You have now successfully solved one half of these Rock Gal Anagrams!
    Congratulations! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    One more and you are the winner of this game. Someone else could still tie you, though, if they were to get all five of the remaining Rock Gal Anagrams right now and don't froget, the winner is automatically entered into the Rock Gal Anagrams Tournament Of Champions! I'll have to check the RGA Rule Book to see what happens in the event of a tie!
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    But anyway......each correct answer will still be an imaginary cash winner EVEN IF someone has already won the game so don't stop trying folks!
    $100.00 in imaginary money is not chicken feed!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    1) >>>Shirley Manson
    2) >>>Wendy James
    3) >>>Lita Ford

    4) gas clicker

    5) >>>Katt Lowe

    6) nurse lake lie

    7) >>>Kate Pierson

    8) respect no iron

    9) a far thin fuel main

    10 nora lord does rio

    #'s 4,6,8,9,10 remain unsolved at this point folks!
    Here is a hint:
    I mentioned one of these five Rock Gals right here on Cherie's message board within the last couple days.
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Okay folks...It's hint time here on Rock Gal Anagrams 2.
    This imaginary prize money is burning a hole in my pocket!!!

    So... in no particular order then:

    She was in a band with Mara Fox
    She has the luck of the Irish
    She was part of the "wall of sound"
    She wrote the lyrics (uncredited) for Sister Morphine
    Her real last name is "Wing"


    4) gas clicker
    6) nurse lake lie
    8) respect no iron
    9) a far thin fuel main
    10 nora lord does rio

    [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KLH's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2002
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    6. Leslie Knauer
    8.Ronnie Spector
    KLH

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi there KLH. Long time no see!
    Thanks for participating in Rock Gal Anagrams 2.
    Your answers ARE correct!

    #6 nurse lake lie IS Leslie Knauer of Precious Metal. Mara's band!
    #8 respect no iron IS Ronnie Spector once married to the "wall of sound" man himself.

    Congrats and you may pick up your imaginary $200.00 at the front desk between 8AM and 6PM. I'm not sure what time that is in Sweden!

    Sorry EllaNoiZe. I know you were zeroing in on those two but all is fair in love and war and in Rock Gal Anagrams I reckon!
    Only three more to go!

    4) gas clicker ????
    9) a far thin fuel main ????
    10 nora lord does rio ????

    We'll be back after some words from our sponsors.
    Stay tuned!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] s [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus D

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Gus It looks like ya stumped me again. I have no idea who #10 is.
    I think #4 is Grace Slick, And #9 is Marianne Faithful.
    If I am correct on these 2 I would like to donate my imagainary money to RGA to go toward the championship round.
    Now WHO is Nora Lords and what did she do in Rio
    [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    <center>*** PEACE ***</center>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic